Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Getting a place to live in Portland is... interesting.

When you just drive into town and need a place to live, you are often at the mercy of Craigslist. Here are some good ads:


#1


--House dinner once a week, communal food staples, People's Co-Op membership.
--Friends come over for events such as arts n crafts, singing and guitar playing, cooking and baking (!!!), etc.
--Roommate 1 owns a coffee plant named Moises.
--Roommate 2 is in a ukulele band.
--Space for projects and hugs.
--No cats.

 

 #2

$400 Felony friendly , coed, not on bus line. Utilities included.




#3

Where I live. I found a great room and my housemate is excellent. So are the dogs. I'll be here until my apartment is ready, which should be very soon. All is well. Time to explore Portland some more.